The terms ‘ Keep Clean’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ all refer to the Keep Clean Cleaning Services. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our services or the viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for the explanation and implementation of our services. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Keep Clean keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions to the terms and conditions listed here. Please check this terms and conditions page from time to time. By using our services, you acknowledge that you agree with our terms and conditions.
4. No partnership, joint venture, or agency is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to link Keep Clean any respect whatsoever. Keep Clean will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations here under where such failure results arising from any reason beyond Keep Clean’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical or communications failure or degradation.
5. All materials on the website are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to layout, the design, look, appearance, graphics, and such. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. You give your consent that you will not do unauthorized use of the materials and information on the website.
7. We may also include links to other websites. These external links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the external link content.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the local laws of UAE Main Courts.
9. When you make a booking through Keep Clean, we will help facilitate the services for your clean. Once the clean is done the Fees you pay to our cleaners are non-refundable (unless there is a company-caused violation). The pricing scheme may be updated by the Company on a going-forward basis. You are liable for any and all taxes (except taxes based on our income)
10. Keep Clean may change rates and fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Keep Clean website 5 days in advance, but with no advance notice mandatory for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of rates and fees
11. Keep Clean cannot be held responsible for the unlawful acts of cleaners/cleaning company partners and users.
12. Keep Clean checks the backgrounds of cleaners directly . However, each user should exercise common sense and caution to protect its personal safety and property, just like you would when faced with any person who you do not know. The users agree to hold Keep Clean free from the liability for any damages and/or missing items during or after using the cleaner.
13. Keep Clean will charge you for your finalized bookings through the payment method specified on the website (e.g. a credit card or cash). If you happen to pay any applicable charges with your credit card, we may seek pre-authorisation of your credit card account prior to your purchase.
14. If you choose to pay the fee by your credit card, you, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.
15. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all the information in your account.
16. If you want to cancel your booking, you are required to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Notification must be in written format and to be sent by Whatsapp or text message to 0505346788. We reserve the right to levy a certain charge up to AED 100 cover any relevant administrative expenses.
17. Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
18. Keep Clean has the right to apply penalties to its cleaners in the case of damage to the houses or house interiors in order to protect the community. However, what happens to the client’s belongings and house interiors during the cleaning session is solely the client’s responsibility. Keep Clean is not responsible for houses and interiors during the process of getting into the house or getting out of the house. Cleaners or Keep Clean are not obliged to cover any damage(s) caused during the cleaning session.
19. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or/and invalid, that provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise be kept in full force and effect. Keep Clean may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and Conditions and its rights and obligations without consent.
20. Keep Clean will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
21. Keep Clean will send messages via Whatsapp, SMS, email or notifications as means of communication for the purposes of including but not limited to appointment confirmation & appointment updates and marketing.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa, MasterCard, and Amex credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed).
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.